What is GoldSeek Mint? Is it a legit company or scam? What products do they currently offer? Let’s find out all the facts about GoldSeek Mint in this detailed review.
Attention: GoldSeek Mint is no longer in business. If you need a world class alternative precious metals firm, check out our top recommendation on this page.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is GoldSeek Mint?
- 2 GoldSeek Mint Review Summary
- 3 Location:
- 4 Address:
- 5 Year Founded:
- 6 Management:
- 7 Website:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 GoldSeek Mint Products
- 10 How Does It Work?
- 11 Ordering
- 12 Payment
- 13 Shipping
- 14 Pros of GoldSeek Mint
- 15 Cons of GoldSeek Mint
- 16 GoldSeek Mint Ratings & Reviews
- 17 Is GoldSeek Mint Legit or Scam?
- 18 GoldSeek Mint Alternatives
- 19 GoldSeek Mint Reviews- Summary
What Is GoldSeek Mint?
Founded in 2009, GoldSeek Mint is a privately-owned mint based in Houston, Texas. The company mints gold and silver bullion products, and has struck over $10M in quality bullion products since its inception. In 2013, GoldSeek Mint launched their official website, GoldSeek Mint.com, which allowed clients to directly access pure gold and silver products online. All of their bullion products are .999 fine and are shipped quickly and securely to clients within the United States.
GoldSeek Mint Review Summary
GoldSeek Mint & Vault LLC
PO Box 966
Simonton, Texas, 77476
Rating:(2 / 5)
GoldSeek Mint Products
GoldSeek Mint mainly mints pure, investment-grade gold and silver bullion rounds. All the products are directly offered from their inventory since they do not source from suppliers or other mints. Thus, you are assured of high, quality, genuine gold and silver rounds. Available products include rounds such as the GRC Gold Eagle, Veritas Lux Mea Silver Round, SilverSeel 10-Year and GRC Silver Eagle.
How Does It Work?
Ordering from GoldSeek Mint’s online store is very simple and involves the following 3 steps.
Ordering through the company’s website is easy, quick and secure. With the online store open 24 hours a day, you can place your order at any time. You should begin by signing up for your online account and then proceed to select and add products to the cart. An alternative option is to place your order through phone call.
Once you’ve added products to the cart, it’s time to navigate to checkout to make payment. Accepted payment options include bank wire, credit card and more.
The final step after paying is to wait for your items to be shipped to your address. GoldSeek Mint ships all orders discreetly and insured via UPS.
Pros of GoldSeek Mint
- GoldSeek Mint mints their own products. You purchase directly from the source hence the products will be a lot cheaper
- The firm boasts an extensive inventory of fine investment quality bullion. They only sell .999 fine bullion with brilliant design work.
- GoldSeek Mint has been a global leader in precious metals deals for many years, therefore have gained massive trust from clients.
- They’ve got a simple and user-friendly online ordering system
- Great customer support
- Limited time offers are available
Cons of GoldSeek Mint
- They lack customer reviews and ratings online
- Not accredited with the BBB
- Does not offer platinum and palladium products
- Precious metals IRAs are not offered
GoldSeek Mint Ratings & Reviews
GoldSeek Mint is not accredited with the BBB and has no customer reviews, ratings or complaints on the review platform. Similarly, the company lacks reviews or ratings on other major online review platforms including Yelp, Trustpilot, Trustlink and the Business Consumer Alliance (BCA).
Is GoldSeek Mint Legit or Scam?
GoldSeek Mint is a legit company and not a scam. They have been in business for a long time and are known for offering high quality products.
GoldSeek Mint Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals (#1 Rated Precious Metals IRA Provider)
- Alhambra Coin Center
- Eagle Bullion Group
- Only Gold
- Acre Gold
GoldSeek Mint Reviews- Summary
GoldSeek Mint is a privately-owned mint based in Houston, Texas. The company has been in business since 2009 and has since managed to strike over $10 worth of investment-grade gold and silver products. Also, they’ve got a user-friendly online ordering platform and an awesome customer support.
On the negative, GoldSeek Mint lacks reviews and ratings, and are also not offering platinum and palladium products.