If you are contemplating rare coin or bullion investments, you may have heard of Alhambra Coin Center. Is this a reputable company? Should you purchase from them or from other vendors? In this Alhambra Coin Center review, you will discover everything you need to know about their products, fees, complaints, and ratings.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Alhambra Coin Center?
- 2 Alhambra Coin Center Review Summary
- 3 Location:
- 4 Address:
- 5 Year Founded:
- 6 Management:
- 7 Website:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 Products & Services of Alhambra Coin Center
- 10 How to Buy from Alhambra Coin Center
- 11 Visit their Website
- 12 Select Your Preferred Products
- 13 Contact Alhambra Coin Center
- 14 How to Sell to Alhambra Coin Center
- 15 Visit their Website and Click the “Sell to Us” Menu
- 16 Wait for an Expert to Contact You
- 17 Wait for Payment
- 18 Pros of Alhambra Coin Center
- 19 Cons of Alhambra Coin Center
- 20 Alhambra Coin Center Reviews & Ratings
- 21 Does Alhambra Coin Center Sell Genuine Rare Coins?
- 22 Is Alhambra Coin Center Legit?
- 23 Alhambra Coin Center Alternatives
- 24 Conclusion
What Is Alhambra Coin Center?
Alhambra Coin Center is a well-known numismatics dealer in Alhambra, California. Founded in 1975, the company has an extensive collection of rare coins, bullion, jewelry, and antiques. Malcolm Varner, the company’s proprietor, has been a professional numismatist since 1968. In addition, he joined the Professional Numismatics Guild (PNG) and served on the Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA) for over two decades.
As a result of Malcolm’s knowledge and exceptional management abilities while at the helm, the company grew tremendously and is now worth over a billion dollars.
Alhambra Coin Center Review Summary
254 E Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801, United States
Marion J Varner Jr (President)
Products & Services of Alhambra Coin Center
Alhambra Coin Center has been offering a wide range of numismatic services and products for nearly 50 years. Their products are designed to meet the requirements of both novice and seasoned collectors. The inventory of Alhambra Coin Center includes world coins, US coins, paper currency, precious metals, jewelry, antiques, and more.
In addition to the aforementioned products, Alhambra Coin Center also provides consulting, grading, and free appraisal services.
How to Buy from Alhambra Coin Center
The procedure for purchasing rare coins and other products from Alhambra Coin Center is outlined below.
Visit their Website
Alhambra Coin Center offers a wide range of products online. By perusing their extensive catalog, you will likely find whatever it is you’re seeking.
Select Your Preferred Products
Locate the desired products and click on each one to purchase it. Verify essential information such as the price.
Contact Alhambra Coin Center
After selecting your items, contact Alhambra Coin Center via phone or email to make your order. After obtaining payment, the company will ship the ordered items to the specified address. Credit cards, PayPal, and checks are all acceptable methods of payment.
How to Sell to Alhambra Coin Center
Alhambra Coin Center is always anxious to purchase your jewelry or precious metals. When selling to Alhambra Coin Center, the following procedure applies.
Visit their Website and Click the “Sell to Us” Menu
When you select the menu, the “Buy Form” will appear. This form allows you to upload and submit items for sale to Alhambra Coin Center.
Wait for an Expert to Contact You
Following the evaluation, an expert from the company will contact you with an offer.
Wait for Payment
A payment will be sent to you once you agree to the terms.
Pros of Alhambra Coin Center
- They have been in business for nearly half a century, hence a trusted source of rare coins, numismatics, jewelry, bullion, and antiques.
- The company’s founders have unparalleled knowledge of the precious metals industry.
- They’ve got excellent ratings and reviews on some online platforms.
- You can sell your own assets to the company
Cons of Alhambra Coin Center
- Not accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Precious metals IRAs are not offered
Alhambra Coin Center Reviews & Ratings
Alhambra Coin Center receives an A+ rating from the BBB based on 0 reviews and 2 complaints. Alhambra Coin Center is rated four out of five stars by Yelp based on seventy user reviews and complaints. The Business Consumer Alliance (BCA) awards Alhambra Coin Center an A+ rating despite the platform’s lack of user reviews. Both Trustlink and Trustpilot lack reviews, ratings, or complaints for Alhambra Coin Center.
- BBB: A+ rating, 0 reviews (view details)
- Yelp: [4/5] (view details)
- BCA: AAA rating, 0 reviews (view details)
- Trustlink: 0 reviews (view details)
- Trustpilot: N/A
Does Alhambra Coin Center Sell Genuine Rare Coins?
Yes, Alhambra Coin Center is an authorized coin dealer with a reputation for providing authentic, high-quality rare coins. They offer a wide variety of coins and have experts available to assist you in selecting the finest.
Is Alhambra Coin Center Legit?
Alhambra Coin Center is a legitimate numismatics dealer. Clearly, this is not a scam. They have been providing exceptional products and services for nearly 50 years.
Alhambra Coin Center Alternatives
Alhambra Coin Center is a coin and jewelry dealer based in Alhambra, California. Since 1975, the company has provided world coins, U.S. coins, bullion, antiques, and jewelry. Alhambra Coin Center has grown tremendously and is presently worth more than a billion dollars due to its expert management team and outstanding products. Their only problem is the absence of BBB accreditation and customer reviews.