More and more Americans are turning to Gold and Silver IRAs because they combine the time-tested security of a physical asset with the modern, tax-advantaged features of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA). If you are looking to invest in precious metals, finding a reputable company can be pretty difficult. However, we have done all the legwork for you by narrowing it down to the 3 most reputable Gold and Silver IRA providers. Check them out below.
Table of Contents
The 3 Best Gold IRA Companies 2023
If you are considering establishing a new Gold IRA or rolling over your existing IRA into precious metals, Goldco is one of the companies you just can’t overlook. Based in Calabasas, California, they are our #1 recommended Gold and Silver IRA firm.
Goldco boasts over a decade of experience helping clients to protect their retirement savings. Also, they are excellently rated on the BBB and BCA, boasting the highest possible ratings of “A+” and “AAA” on the platforms respectively.
Read our full Goldco Review on this page
Pros of Goldco
- Offers a wide selection of IRA-approved gold, silver platinum, and palladium products
- Boasts excellent ratings online
- Highly respected and endorsed by financial experts
- Offers free educational materials to help you get off on the right foot. You can learn more about opening a Goldco Precious Metals IRA by requesting their free Gold IRA Guide on this page.
Cons of Goldco
- Requires a $25,000 minimum deposit which can be too high for some people
Visit Goldco Official Website>>
2. Augusta Precious Metals
Augusta Precious Metals is a well-recognized gold and silver IRA Company based in Casper, Wyoming. They boast excellent ratings on the Better Business Bureau, Business Consumer Alliance, and other consumer protection websites. Besides, they are a licensed company, regulated by the State of Texas and the United States Mint.
Augusta Precious Metals’ inventory comprises a wide array of IRA-approved physical gold and silver bullion — acquired from well-respected mints including the US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Perth Mint, Johnson Matthey, Wall Street Mint, and more.
If you are looking to open a precious metals IRA, Augusta Precious Metals is eager to educate you and take you through the entire account setup process — with absolute transparency. You can request their Free Gold IRA Guide here>> to learn more about their products and fees.
Pros of Augusta Precious Metals
- Rated the best overall Gold IRA firm by Money magazine
- Offers a wide selection of IRA-approved gold and silver bullion
- Delivers superb customer service
- Provides transparent and straightforward services
- Boasts excellent ratings on the BBB, BCA, and other trusted review platforms
- Endorsed by famous persons including hall of fame quarterback Joe Montana
Cons of Augusta Precious Metals
- Bullion pricing information is not available on the website. You must call them for pricing
Visit Augusta Precious Metals Website>>
3. Advantage Gold
Based in Los Angeles, California, Advantage Gold is one of the best precious metals IRA providers. They have an impressive track record and excellent ratings on the Business Consumer Alliance and Trustlink.
Advantage Gold offers a great selection of top-quality bullion coins and bars from reputable mints around the world. Also, Gold and Silver IRAs are offered to allow retirees to protect their hard-earned savings.
Pros of Advantage Gold
- Offers bullion only, hence easy to liquidate when the time comes
- Impressive ratings and reviews on the BCA, Trustlink, and other online platforms
- US Mint listed
Cons of Advantage Gold
- A limited selection of foreign coins
Read Our Advantage Gold Review>>
Top 3 Gold IRA Companies- Conclusion
With this unpredictable economy, it’s never too late to safeguard your retirement savings by investing in precious metals such as gold and silver. But, you first need to find a reputable precious metals IRA provider to avoid losing your money. The aforementioned companies are highly trusted by retirement savers because of their trustworthiness, efficiency, and professionalism.