What is Eastern Numismatics? A legit firm or scam? Should you purchase from them or should you find a better company? In this comprehensive review of Eastern Numismatics, we look at their products, customer reviews, ratings and complaints- to help you make a wise buying decision.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Eastern Numismatics?
- 2 Eastern Numismatics Review Summary
- 3 Location:
- 4 Address:
- 5 Year Founded:
- 6 Management:
- 7 Website:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 Eastern Numismatics Products
- 10 How Does It Work?
- 11 Eastern Numismatics IRA Fees
- 12 Eastern Numismatics Management
- 13 Pros of Eastern Numismatics
- 14 Cons of Eastern Numismatics
- 15 Eastern Numismatics Reviews, Complaints & Ratings
- 16 Is Legit or Scam?
- 17 Eastern Numismatics Alternatives
- 18 Eastern Numismatics Reviews- summary
What Is Eastern Numismatics?
Eastern Numismatics (uscoins.com) is one of the earliest, family-owned bullion and rare coin dealers in New York. They have offices in Garden City, NY and Sarasota, Florida. Owing to excellent management and quality products, the company expanded rapidly over the last forty five years, and currently boasts a client base of 100, 000+ buyers. Also, Eastern Numismatics is a member of the American Numismatic Association and the Professional Numismatists Guild.
Looking for a reliable Gold IRA Company? Click Here.
Eastern Numismatics Review Summary
Garden City, New York
642 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530-5729
Michael Alster (Office Manager)
Here’s Our #1 Rated Precious Metals IRA Firm
Eastern Numismatics Products
Eastern Numismatics mainly buys and sells gold bullion and rare coins, in addition to offering appraisals. Available products include gold coins, Dimes, Half Cents, Silver Dollars and Half Dollars. The company trades through their online ecommerce site, storefront and EBay. If you’re looking to open a precious metals IRA, Eastern Numismatics will help to set up, fund and add IRA-approved metals to your account. EN partners with New Direction IRA and Goldstar Trust Company for custodial Services.
How Does It Work?
Buying from Eastern Numismatics can be done via their official website, EBay store or storefront. To order online, you must first create an account, then add your preferred items to the cart, enter billing details and submit your order. If you prefer a one-on-one deal, you can travel to their storefront based at 642 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530-5729.
Eastern Numismatics IRA Fees
Eastern Numismatics Management
Eastern Numismatics is not clear about its management team. However, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) lists Michael Alster as the office manager and principal contact person.
Pros of Eastern Numismatics
- Offers a wide selection of rare coins and bullion
- Member of the American Numismatic Association and other respected organizations
- Accredited with the BBB
- Has been in business for a long time
- Offers appraisal services
- Buys your metals at competitive prices
Cons of Eastern Numismatics
- Does not provide storage services
- Product pricing and IRA fee information is not available
- Negative customer feedback on some online platforms
Eastern Numismatics Reviews, Complaints & Ratings
Our research found that Eastern Numismatics has poor ratings online, in spite of their 45+ years in business. They are rated A+ by the BBB despite having 4 customer complaints and 0 customer reviews on the platform. The BCA gives Eastern Numismatics a “B” rating based on 0 reviews. Yelp rates the company 2.5 out of 5 stars based off of 5 customer reviews and complaints. Eastern Numismatics has no reviews, complaints or ratings on Trustlink and Trustpilot.
- BBB: A+ rating, 0 reviews, 4 complaints (view details)
- BCA: “B” rating, 0 reviews (view details)
- Yelp: [usr 2.5] (view details)
- Trustlink: No reviews or ratings (view details)
- Trustpilot: Not listed
Is Legit or Scam?
Eastern Numismatics is a legit company. The fact that they’ve been in business since 1974 and are members of respected consumer and trade organizations implies that it is not a scam.
Eastern Numismatics Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals (#1 Rated Gold IRA Provider)
- S. Money Reserve
- AG Coin & Bullion
- Sam Sloat Coins
- Tangible Investments
Eastern Numismatics Reviews- summary
Eastern Numismatics is a bullion and rare coin dealer based in Garden City, New York. They’ve been in business since 1974, offering great selections of gold coins, Dimes, Half Cents, Silver Dollars and Half Dollars. Besides, the company offers appraisal services.
But it’s worth noting that Eastern Numismatics has numerous shortcomings as well. For instance, they don’t provide storage services or pricing information. Furthermore, their online ratings and reviews are quite poor.