Is U.S. Money Reserve legit? What products or services do they offer? Find out all you need to know about U.S. Money Reserve in this comprehensive review.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is U.S. Money Reserve?
- 2 U.S. Money Reserve Review Summary
- 3 Location:
- 4 Address:
- 5 Year Founded:
- 6 Management:
- 7 Website:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 U.S. Money Reserve Products & Services
- 10 U.S. Money Reserve Gold IRA
- 11 How to Buy from U.S. Money Reserve
- 12 Online
- 13 Over the Phone
- 14 U.S. Money Reserve Fees
- 15 U.S. Money Reserve IRA Custodian & Storage
- 16 Lawsuit Against U.S. Money Reserve
- 17 Pros of U.S. Money Reserve
- 18 Cons of U.S. Money Reserve
- 19 U.S. Money Reserve Reviews, Complaints & Ratings
- 20 Is U.S. Money Reserve Legit?
- 21 U.S. Money Reserve FAQ
- 22 Who owns the U.S. Money Reserve?
- 23 Does U.S. Money Reserve sell real gold?
- 24 What is the best company to buy gold from?
- 25 U.S. Money Reserve Alternatives
- 26 U.S. Money Reserve Reviews- summary
What Is U.S. Money Reserve?
Located in Austin, Texas, U.S. Money Reserve (also known as the United States Rare Coin & Bullion Reserve) is a gold dealer founded in 2001. It acts as a distributor of government issued gold, silver, platinum and palladium. The company promises “superior customer service” and that it will help you select the most appropriate precious metals for you investment. Moreover, client education is offered via videos, special reports, price charts, FAQs, free information kit, executive insights, press releases, and more.
U.S. Money Reserve Review Summary
PO Box 170339
Austin, TX 78717-0021
Philip Diehl (President)
Angela Koch (CEO)
U.S. Money Reserve Products & Services
U.S. Money Reserve sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion, as well as some collectibles. Below are some of the products currently available on U.S. Money Reserve’s website.
- Gold American Eagle
- Gold American Buffalo
- Gold Austria Philharmonic
- South African Gold Krugerrand
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf
- Pearl Harbor Gold Coin
- Silver American Eagle
- Silver Legacy Eagle Coin
- Pearl Harbor Silver Coin
- Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf
- Palladium American Eagle
- Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf
For more on U.S. Money Reserve products, check out this page.
U.S. Money Reserve Gold IRA
U.S. Money Reserve offers precious metals IRAs, wherein you can hold IRA-approved gold, silver, platinum and palladium products. The company makes it easy to open a new IRA account or transfer funds from your current IRA/401k into tax-advantaged precious metals IRA. Their online IRA account setup process is fast, easy and secure.
How to Buy from U.S. Money Reserve
Buying from U.S. Money Reserve is quite easy since most of their products are available on their online store. You can order through either of the following 2 methods.
Browse the company’s online inventory, select the items you’d like to purchase and add to the cart. Then enter your billing information and complete the purchase. Accepted payment methods include credit card or bank wire.
Over the Phone
Contact the company through 1-888-969-2514. An account executive will talk to you and guide you through the product selection and purchase process.
U.S. Money Reserve Fees
U.S. Money Reserve IRA Custodian & Storage
Unfortunately, U.S. Money Reserve is not open about the depositories or the IRA custodians they work with to offer storage or custodial services.
Lawsuit Against U.S. Money Reserve
In 2011, the U.S. Money Reserve was fined $5 million in restitution to its customers. This was after the Texas Attorney General’s office discovered that they were engaging in deceptive trade practices by aggressively marketing commemorative gold coins. However, we’ve not been able to find any other lawsuit against the company ever since the 2011 penalty.
Pros of U.S. Money Reserve
- Offers client education through investment kits, videos and other free resources
- Provides an easy IRA account setup process
- Waives first-year IRA fees
- Offers a wide range of IRA of IRA-eligible precious metals
- Offers a secure online ordering system
Cons of U.S. Money Reserve
- Multiple customer complaints on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Does not offer own storage or custodial services
- Limited reviews and ratings online
- Does not offer a buyback program
U.S. Money Reserve Reviews, Complaints & Ratings
The BBB gives U.S. Money Reserve a rating of 3.89 out of 5 stars based on 44 customer reviews and 34 customer complaints. Trustpilot awards U.S. Money Reserve a 3.6 out of 5 rating based on 1 review, and Trustlink awards the firm a 5 out of 5 rating, also based on a single customer review.
- BBB: [usr 3.89) (view details)
- Trustpilot [usr 3.6] (view details)
- Trustlink: [usr 5] (view details)
- BCA: [usr 4] (view details)
- Yelp: [usr 1] (view details)
Is U.S. Money Reserve Legit?
U.S. Money Reserve is a legit company run by highly experienced personnel. Furthermore, it mainly deals in high quality government issued coins.
U.S. Money Reserve FAQ
Who owns the U.S. Money Reserve?
U.S. Money Reserve is owned by a group of gold market experts who founded the company in 2001. Its current president is Philip Diehl and the CEO is Angela Koch.
Does U.S. Money Reserve sell real gold?
U.S. Money Reserve mainly sells government issued coins and bars. Thus, the gold they sell is definitely real and genuine.
What is the best company to buy gold from?
Augusta Precious Metals is the best company to purchase gold from as they are absolutely transparent about the buying process and pricing. Moreover, they’ve got lower IRA fees than their rivals.
U.S. Money Reserve Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals (# 1 Rated Gold IRA Company)
- Orion Metal Exchange
- Colorado Gold
- Patriot gold Group
- Blanchard Gold
U.S. Money Reserve Reviews- summary
U.S. Money Reserve is a gold dealer based in Austin, Texas. It was founded in 2001 as a distributor of government issued precious metal products including gold, silver, palladium and platinum. In addition to selling products on their online store, the company helps clients to set up precious metals IRAs.
Even though the firm is known for its great products, it lacks sufficient client reviews and ratings online. Also, they’ve got multiple negative reviews and complaints on the BBB.