Are you looking for a reputable precious metals firm to help you diversify your investment portfolio with gold, silver, palladium or platinum? Wall Street Metals IRA is one of the companies you might be considering. But, are they actually legit? How are their customer ratings? Read this Wall Street Metals IRA review to get all the facts.
If you’d like to skip straight to our #1 rated Gold IRA Company, check out this page.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Wall Street Metals IRA?
- 2 Wall Street Metals IRA Review Summary
- 3 Location:
- 4 Address:
- 5 Year Founded:
- 6 Management:
- 7 Website:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 Wall Street Metals IRA Products
- 10 Gold Bullion
- 11 Silver Bullion
- 12 Platinum Bullion
- 13 Palladium Bullion
- 14 How to Get Started
- 15 Wall Street Metals IRA Custodian & Storage
- 16 Wall Street Metals IRA Fees
- 17 Pros of Wall Street Metals IRA
- 18 Cons of Wall Street Metals IRA
- 19 Wall Street Metals IRA Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
- 20 Is Wall Street Metals IRA Legit or Scam?
- 21 Wall Street Metals IRA Alternatives
- 22 Wall Street Metals IRA Reviews- Summary
What Is Wall Street Metals IRA?
Wall Street Metals IRA is a precious metals IRA provider based in New York City, New York. The firm was founded by Joe Pannu (current CEO), a precious metals expert. Joe’s main reason for establishing Wall Street Metals IRA was to offer a unique business model devoid of the exorbitant commissions charged by other precious metals IRA firms. Their inventory mainly comprises IRA-approved bullion coins such as American Gold Eagles.
Wall Street Metals IRA Review Summary
New York City, New York
20th Floor, 14 Wall St #7525, New York, NY 10005, United States
Joe Pannu (Founder & CEO)
(4 / 5) Not Recommended
Wall Street Metals IRA Products
Wall Street Metals IRA boasts a large selection of gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion products- most of which are eligible to be held in an IRA. Below, we’ve listed some of their currently available bullion coins and bars. For more information, you can visit their online catalog.
- Canadian Gold Elk Coin
- Canadian Gold Roaring Grizzly Coin
- Canadian Gold Growling Cougar Coin
- Canadian Gold Howling Wolf Coin
- American Gold Buffalo
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coin
- American Gold Eagle Coin
- British Gold Britannia Coin
- 10-oz Credit Suisse Gold Bar
- 10-oz PAMP Suisse Fortuna Gold Bar
- Silver American Eagle Coin
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin
- British Silver Britannia Coin
- Canadian Silver Polar Bear and cub Coin
- Canadian Silver Falcon Coin
- Canadian Silver Grizzly Bear Coin
- Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin
- 10-oz PAMP Suisse Silver Bar
- 100-oz ASAHI Silver Bar
- American Platinum Eagle Coin
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coin
- 10-oz Credit Suisse Platinum Bar
- 50 Gram Valcambi Platinum Bar
- 10-oz Engelhard Platinum Bar
- American Palladium Coin
- Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf Coin
- 1-oz Palladium Bar
- 1 Gram Palladium Bar
How to Get Started
Setting up a precious metals IRA with Wall Street Metals IRA involves 3 simple steps. To get started, you need to first call the company to have all your questions and concerns addressed. Their experienced IRA experts will guide you from the start to completion of the set up process.
Wall Street Metals IRA Custodian & Storage
The Company partners with Equity Trust, New Direction IRA, STRATA Trust, GoldStar Trust and other IRS-approved administrators to offer custodial services. As for storage, Wall Street Metals IRA partners with the Delaware Depository to offer insured, secure storage.
Wall Street Metals IRA Fees
Pros of Wall Street Metals IRA
- Wide selection of IRA-approved bullion coins and bars
- Free customer education offered through Charts, FAQs and free metals IRA guide
- Great customer support offered through phone, email and live chat
- Does not charge commissions
Cons of Wall Street Metals IRA
- Limited reviews and ratings online
- Not BBB accredited
- Bullion pricing information not available on the website
Wall Street Metals IRA Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
- BBB: N/A
- BCA: N/A
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Trustlink: N/A
- Yelp: N/A
- ShopperApproved: (4.6 / 5) (view details)
Is Wall Street Metals IRA Legit or Scam?
Wall Street Metals IRA is not a scam. It is a legit precious metals IRA provider offering top quality products and services.
Wall Street Metals IRA Alternatives
- American Federal Rare Coin and Bullion
- Universal Coin and Bullion
- Regal Assets
- Noble Gold
- Advantage Gold
Wall Street Metals IRA Reviews- Summary
Wall Street Metals IRA is a precious metals IRA Company based in New York City, NY. The firm offers high quality bullion whilst employing a very unique business model whereby they don’t charge commissions. Also, they offer great customer support, as well as free customer education.
On the downside, Wall Street Metals IRA lacks reviews and ratings online. Besides, product pricing information is not available on their website.