What is Jack Hunt Coin Broker and what do they offer? Are they legit or scam? Well, find out all you need to know about Jack Hunt Coin Broker in this detailed review.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Jack Hunt Coin Broker?
- 2 Does Jack Hunt Coin Broker Offer Gold/Silver IRAs?
- 3 Jack Hunt Coin Broker Review Summary
- 4 Location:
- 5 Address:
- 6 Year Founded:
- 7 Management:
- 8 Website:
- 9 Rating:
- 10 Jack Hunt Coin Broker Products
- 11 How to Get Started?
- 12 Buying from Jack Hunt Coin Broker
- 13 Selling to Jack Hunt Coin Broker
- 14 Pros of Jack Hunt Coin Broker
- 15 Cons of Jack Hunt Coin Broker
- 16 Jack Hunt Coin Broker Management & Contact Information
- 17 Jack Hunt Coin Broker Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
- 18 Is Jack Hunt Coin Broker Legit?
- 19 Jack Hunt Coin Broker Alternatives
- 20 Jack Hunt Coin Broker Reviews- summary
What is Jack Hunt Coin Broker?
Jack Hunt Coin Broker is a refiner and supplier of gold, silver and platinum bullion and rare coins. The company was founded in 1968 by Jack Hunt. It is currently located in Kenmore, New York. JHCB began as a wholesaler of numismatic coins before specializing in bullion and scrap metal. They mainly offer products and services through their online retail shop.
Does Jack Hunt Coin Broker Offer Gold/Silver IRAs?
No, Jack Hunt Coin Broker does not offer IRAs. If you are looking to set up a precious metals IRA, we recommend Augusta Precious Metals, our #1 rated gold and silver IRA provider.
Jack Hunt Coin Broker Review Summary
Kenmore, New York
2746 Delaware Ave
Kenmore, NY 14217
Jack Hunt (founder & CEO)
Rating:(3 / 5)
Jack Hunt Coin Broker Products
As already stated, Jack Hunt Coin Broker is a dealer of gold, silver and platinum. Other than selling bullion and collectibles, the firm also buys old gold and silver. Available products include bullion coins and bars, in addition to rare coins and collectibles. Also, Jack Hunt Coin Broker actively purchases scrap metals from various suppliers across the country. Even though they are not offering precious metals IRAs, JHCB’s inventory is full of IRA eligible coins such as Gold American Eagles, Gold Buffalos, Silver Eagles and Platinum Eagles. Learn more about Jack Hunt Coin Broker bullion products here.
How to Get Started?
Even though the firm has what is supposedly an online retail site, they do not allow you to order online as they have no checkout system. Whether you are buying bullion or selling your old gold or silver coins, Jack Hunt Coin Broker requires you to contact them first.
Buying from Jack Hunt Coin Broker
To buy bullion or coins, you should begin by visiting their online catalog, view the available products and note their prices. You must then contact the company to place an order. Items will be shipped upon receipt of your payment.
Selling to Jack Hunt Coin Broker
When selling to JHCB, you must also contact the company for guidance on how to deliver metals to them for appraisal. Jack Hunt Coin Broker promises an honest assessment and top dollar for your gold, silver jewelry and circulated US silver coins.
Pros of Jack Hunt Coin Broker
- They have been in business for over half a century
- Wide selection of gold, platinum and silver products
- Highly informative website containing blog posts, precious metals price charts and newsletters
- Buys your unwanted gold and silver products
Cons of Jack Hunt Coin Broker
- Does not have an online shop, thus you can’t order online
- Lacks ratings and reviews on the Better Business Bureau and other online review websites
- Not BBB accredited
- Does not offer precious metal IRAs
Jack Hunt Coin Broker Management & Contact Information
Jack Hunt Coin Broker is managed by Jack Hunt and his son, Scott Hunt. They act as the CEO and president respectively. As for contact details, below is their mailing address, email address, phone number, fax and web address.
- Mailing Address: 2746 Delaware Ave.
Kenmore, NY 14217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 877-7424
- Fax: (716) 873-1510
- Web Address: jackhunt.com/
Jack Hunt Coin Broker Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Surprisingly, Jack Hunt Coin Broker lacks reviews on most reputable websites including the BBB, BCA, Trustlink and Trustpilot. The only review platform with reviews and ratings of JHCB is Yelp, where they boast a 4.5 out of 5 stars rating based on 3 customer reviews.
- BBB: (0 / 5) (view details)
- BCA: (0 / 5) (view details)
- Trustlink: N/A
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Yelp: (4.5 / 5) (view details)
Is Jack Hunt Coin Broker Legit?
Jack Hunt Coin Broker is a legit precious metals firm. Its founder and CEO, Jack Hunt, has over 50 years of experience in precious metals. He’s a well-respected figure in the industry.
Jack Hunt Coin Broker Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals (#1 Rated Gold & Silver IRA Firm)
- American Heritage Bullion
- Ottawa Bullion
Jack Hunt Coin Broker Reviews- summary
Jack Hunt Coin Broker is a precious metals firm founded by Jack Hunt in 1968. The company started as a numismatics shop before moving on to offer bullion and other products. JHCB boasts a large inventory of gold, silver and platinum products. In addition to selling products, the company also buys old gold and silver. Their appraisal process is quite transparent, and they are known to offer great prices.
Despite their awesome products, Jack Hunt Coin Broker lacks an online shop, therefore you can’t purchase online. Furthermore, they are not accredited with the BBB, and lack reviews on most online consumer protection platforms.