Is American Heritage Bullion a trustworthy business? How are their reviews, ratings, and customer complaints? If you’re considering purchasing precious metals from American Heritage Bullion, you should read this review and have all of your queries answered.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is American Heritage Bullion?
- 2 Does American Heritage Bullion Offer Gold & Silver IRAs?
- 3 American Heritage Bullion Review Summary
- 4 Location:
- 5 Address:
- 6 Year Founded:
- 7 Management:
- 8 Website:
- 9 Rating:
- 10 American Heritage Bullion Products
- 11 Gold
- 12 Silver
- 13 Platinum
- 14 Palladium
- 15 Rare Coins
- 16 Fine Jewelry
- 17 How Does It Work?
- 18 American Heritage Bullion Shipping & Payment Options
- 19 American Heritage Bullion Customer Support
- 20 Pros of American Heritage Bullion
- 21 Cons of American Heritage Bullion
- 22 American Heritage Bullion Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
- 23 Is American Heritage Bullion Legit or a Scam?
- 24 American Heritage Bullion Alternatives
- 25 Conclusion
What Is American Heritage Bullion?
American Heritage Bullion is a precious metals dealer based in Beverly Hills, California. Founded in 2014, the company has more than 30 years of numismatic experience and a vast selection of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium products. The company is committed to educating its consumers through blog posts, newsletters, and frequently asked questions.
Does American Heritage Bullion Offer Gold & Silver IRAs?
Do you wish to establish a gold or silver IRA? Unfortunately, American Heritage Bullion does not provide these services because it is not presently affiliated with any IRA administrator. This page contains information about our top-recommended gold and silver IRA firm.
American Heritage Bullion Review Summary
Beverly Hills, California
324 S Beverly Dr # 335
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4801
Nicole H. (Manager)
[usr 1] Not Recommended
American Heritage Bullion Products
American Heritage Bullion carries a vast array of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium products, such as bullion, rare cents, rare quarters, rare dimes, currency, fine jewelry, and more. Here are some examples of a few of their products.
- American Gold Eagles
- American Gold Buffalos
- Pre-1933 Gold
- Gold Bars
- Gold Notes & Nuggets Gold Rounds
- Silver American Eagles
- Morgan Dollars
- Half Dollars
- Silver Proof Sets
- Silver Notes
- Silver Rounds
- Silver Bars
- Modern commemoratives
- American Platinum Eagles
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs
- Platinum Bars
- American Palladium Eagles
- Canadian Palladium Maple leas
- Palladium Bars
- Colonial Coins
- Buffalo Nickels
- Flying Eagle Cents
- Indian Head Cents
- Liberty Seated Dimes
- Barber Dimes
How Does It Work?
American Heritage Bullion has both an online store and a physical location at 324 S Beverly Dr # 335, Beverly Hills, California 90212-4801. Thus, you can either visit their location or use their online platform to purchase products. To order online, you must first create a free account before selecting and purchasing your desired products.
American Heritage Bullion Shipping & Payment Options
As soon as your payment is received and processed, American Heritage Bullion ships products via USPS, DHL, FedEx, and UPS. Remember that Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Personal Checks, and Business Checks may be held for up to 10 days pending clearance. To prevent fraud, items over $2,000 are shipped via secure delivery.
American Heritage Bullion accepts Cashier’s, Personal, and Business checks, Money Orders, Credit Cards, Bank Wire, and Cryptocurrency for payment.
American Heritage Bullion Customer Support
American Heritage Bullion strives to provide unmatched customer service. For this reason, they have provided a phone number, an email address, a live chat feature, and a staff of highly trained individuals to answer any questions you may have.
Pros of American Heritage Bullion
- Offers awesome customer care service
- Wide selection of precious metals sourced from all over the world
- Fast and easy shipping
- Multiple and convenient payment options
- Awesome customer service through phone, email, chat, and one-on-one deals
- Provides product information and pricing
- User-friendly e-commerce site
Cons of American Heritage Bullion
- Not BBB accredited
- Extremely poor customer reviews and ratings on the BBB, Trustpilot, and other review sites
American Heritage Bullion Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Our online research revealed that American Heritage Bullion is one of the lowest-rated precious metals companies. For example, they have 144 customer complaints on the BBB website alone. They also have low ratings on Trustpilot and Yelp, with 1.5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot and 1 out of 5 stars on Yelp. There are no reviews or ratings for the company on the BCA or Trustlink.
- BBB: [1/5] based on 17 reviews & 144 complaints (view details)
- Trustpilot: [1.5/5] based on 77 reviews & complaints (view details)
- Yelp: [usr 1] based on 14 reviews and complaints (view details)
- BCA: N/A
- Trustlink: N/A
Is American Heritage Bullion Legit or a Scam?
Is it legit or fraudulent? American Heritage Bullion does not appear to be a scam. They are evidently a legitimate precious metals business, as they have been in operation for over eight years.
American Heritage Bullion Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals
- Red Rock Secured
- Northwest Territorial Mint
- Gold Bullion Exchange
- Bullion Trading LLC
American Heritage Bullion is a Beverly Hills, California-based precious metals corporation. The company offers numerous products, including gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rare coins, and fine jewelry. In addition, they offer excellent customer service, multiple payment options, and lightning-fast dispatch. American Heritage Bullion is, however, poorly rated online; we discovered numerous negative reviews on Trustpilot, BBB, and other review websites.