Is American Heritage Bullion a reputable company? How are their customer reviews, ratings and complaints? If planning to purchase precious metals from American Heritage Bullion, we advise you to read this review and have all your questions about the company addressed.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is American Heritage Bullion?
- 2 Does American Heritage Bullion Offer Gold & Silver IRAs?
- 3 American Heritage Bullion Review Summary
- 4 Location:
- 5 Address:
- 6 Year Founded:
- 7 Management:
- 8 Website:
- 9 Rating:
- 10 American Heritage Bullion Products
- 11 Gold
- 12 Silver
- 13 Platinum
- 14 Palladium
- 15 Rare Coins
- 16 Fine Jewelry
- 17 How Does It Work?
- 18 American Heritage Bullion Shipping & Payment Options
- 19 American Heritage Bullion Customer Support
- 20 Pros of American Heritage Bullion
- 21 Cons of American Heritage Bullion
- 22 American Heritage Bullion Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
- 23 Is American Heritage Bullion Legit or Scam?
- 24 American Heritage Bullion Alternatives
- 25 American Heritage Bullion Reviews- summary
What Is American Heritage Bullion?
American Heritage Bullion is a precious metals dealer based in Beverly Hills, California. Established in 2014 AHB boasts more than 30 years of numismatic expertise, and have a massive selection of gold, silver, platinum and palladium products. The firm is committed to educating its customers through detailed blog posts, monthly newsletters and FAQs.
Does American Heritage Bullion Offer Gold & Silver IRAs?
Are you looking to open a gold or silver IRA? Unfortunately, American Heritage Bullion does not offer such services as they are currently not in partnership with any IRA administrator. Learn about our top recommended gold & silver IRA firm on this page.
American Heritage Bullion Review Summary
Beverly Hills, California
324 S Beverly Dr # 335
Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4801
Nicole H. (Manager)
[usr 1] Not Recommended
American Heritage Bullion Products
American Heritage Bullion’s inventory comprise a vast selection of gold, silver platinum and palladium products– including bullion, rare cents, rare quarters, rare dimes, currency, fine jewelry and more. Listed below are a few examples of some of their products.
- American Gold Eagles
- American Gold Buffalos
- Pre-1933 Gold
- Gold Bars
- Gold Notes & Nuggets Gold Rounds
- Silver American Eagles
- Morgan Dollars
- Half Dollars
- Silver Proof Sets
- Silver Notes
- Silver Rounds
- Silver Bars
- Modern commemoratives
- American Platinum Eagles
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leafs
- Platinum Bars
- American Palladium Eagles
- Canadian Palladium Maple leas
- Palladium Bars
- Colonial Coins
- Buffalo Nickels
- Flying Eagle Cents
- Indian Head Cents
- Liberty Seated Dimes
- Barber Dimes
How Does It Work?
American Heritage Bullion has an ecommerce store as well as a storefront based in 324 S Beverly Dr # 335 Beverly Hills, CA 90212-4801. Thus, you can either purchase products by visiting their premises or through the online platform. To order online, you must first register a free online account before you can select and purchase your preferred products.
American Heritage Bullion Shipping & Payment Options
American Heritage Bullion ships products through USPS, DHL, FedEx and UPS as soon as your payment is received and processed. Products normally ship within 3-5 business days, but bear in mind that Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Personal Checks and Business Checks may be held up to 10 days awaiting clearance. Items over $2000 are shipped via secure delivery to prevent fraud.
As for payment options, American Heritage Bullion accepts Check (Cashier’s, Personal & Business), Money Orders, Credit Cards, Bank Wire and Cryptocurrency.
American Heritage Bullion Customer Support
American Heritage Bullion endeavors to offer unparalleled customer care service. For this reason, they have provided a phone number, email address, live chat feature, as well as a team of highly trained staff to attend to any inquiries you might have.
Pros of American Heritage Bullion
- Offers awesome customer care service
- Wide selection of precious metals sourced from all over the world
- Fast and easy shipping
- Multiple and convenient payment options
- Awesome customer service through phone, email, chat and one-on-one deals
- Provides products information and pricing
- User-friendly ecommerce site
Cons of American Heritage Bullion
- Not BBB accredited
- Extremely poor customer reviews and ratings on the BBB, Trustpilot and other review sites
American Heritage Bullion Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Our online research found that American Heritage Bullion is among the poorly rated companies in the precious metals industry. For instance, they have a total of 161 customer complaints on the BBB alone. They are also poorly rated on Trustpilot and Yelp, boasting 1.5 out of 5 stars and 1 out of 5 stars on the platforms respectively. The company lacks reviews or ratings on the BCA and Trustlink.
- BBB: [usr 1.17] based on 23 reviews & 161 complaints (view details)
- Trustpilot: [usr 1.5] based on 79 reviews & complaints (view details)
- Yelp: [usr 1] based on 14 reviews and complaints (view details)
- BCA: N/A
- Trustlink: N/A
Is American Heritage Bullion Legit or Scam?
Is it legit or scam? Well, American Heritage Bullion doesn’t seem like a scam. They are obviously a legit precious metals company since they have been in business for over 8 years.
American Heritage Bullion Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals ( Top Rated Precious Metals Company)
- Red Rock Secured
- Northwest Territorial Mint
- Gold Bullion Exchange
- Bullion Trading LLC
American Heritage Bullion Reviews- summary
American Heritage Bullion is a precious metals company located in Beverly Hills, California. The firm offers gold silver, platinum, palladium, rare coins, fine jewelry and many other products. Moreover, they provide awesome customer service, multiple payment options and super-fast shipping. However, American Heritage Bullion is poorly rated online and we found multiple negative reviews on Trustpilot, BBB and other review websites.