How does Goldbullionexchange.com work? Is it a genuine precious metals dealer or a scam? Should you purchase from them or seek out a superior option? In this comprehensive Goldbullionexchange.com review, we will discuss the company’s products, fees, customer ratings, complaints, and more, in order to assist you in making an informed investment decision.
Without further ado, let us begin.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Goldbullionexchange.com?
- 2 Company Info
- 3 Location:
- 4 Address:
- 5 Year Founded:
- 6 Management:
- 7 Website:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 Goldbullionexchange.com Products
- 10 Gold Products
- 11 Silver Products
- 12 Palladium Products
- 13 Platinum Products
- 14 How to Buy from Goldbullionexchange.com
- 15 How to Sell to Goldbullionexchange.com
- 16 Goldbullionexchange.com Customer Service
- 17 Goldbullionexchange.com Custodian
- 18 Goldbullionexchange.com Storage
- 19 Goldbullionexchange.com IRA Fees
- 20 Pros of Goldbullionexchange.com
- 21 Cons of Goldbullionexchange.com
- 22 Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
- 23 Is Goldbullionexchange.com Legit or Scam?
- 24 Goldbullionexchange.com Alternatives
- 25 Goldbullionexchange.com Review Conclusion
What Is Goldbullionexchange.com?
Goldbullionexchange.com is an online precious metals dealer that provides IRA-eligible bullion as well as rare coins. The company was established in 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. Goldbullionexchange.com has assisted numerous clients in switching from traditional IRAs and 401(k)s to precious metals-backed IRAs, utilizing its more than a decade of experience in the precious metals industry. To provide IRA services, Goldbullionexchange.com partners with third-party IRA custodians and depositories.
Beverly Hills, California
9107 Wilshire Blvd #450
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5535
Robert Gough (CEO)
Goldbullionexchange.com offers an extensive selection of gold, silver, palladium, and platinum bullion products, in addition to rare coins. We have listed a few examples of their online store’s products below.
- Gold American Eagle
- Gold Australian Kangaroo
- Gold American Buffalo
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf
- Gold Austrian Philharmonic
- Chinese Gold Panda
- South African Krugerrand
- Credit Swiss 24-Karat 1 oz. Gold Bar
- Pamp Suisse 24-Karat 10 oz Gold Bar
- American Silver Eagle
- Silver Austrian Philharmonic
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf
- 100-oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bar
- 100-oz Engelhard Silver Bar
- 2012 Year of the Dragon 10-oz Silver Bar
- 10-oz PAMP Suisse Silver Bar
- Chinese Silver Panda
- A-Mark 10-oz Silver Bar
- Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf
- Johnson Matthey 10-oz Palladium Bar
- PAMP Suisse 10-oz Palladium Bar
- Credit Suisse 10-oz Palladium Bar
- Platinum American Eagle
- Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf
- 1-oz Engelhard Platinum Bar
- 10-oz Johnson Matthey Platinum Bar
- 10-oz Credit Suisse Platinum Bar
How to Buy from Goldbullionexchange.com
Goldbullionexchange.com provides an online ordering system that is both secure and convenient. The purchasing procedure begins with the establishment of a simple online account that allows you to log in and add items to your shopping cart. If you are uneasy with the online ordering system, you can call the company to place your orders over the phone.
How to Sell to Goldbullionexchange.com
Unfortunately, the website of Goldbullionexchange.com lacks details on how to sell metals to the company. Therefore, it is safe to infer that they lack a buyback program.
Goldbullionexchange.com Customer Service
The presence of a live conversation feature on a company’s website is among the top indicators of excellent customer service. As real-time communication is made possible by live chat support, the company can better address client issues. Unfortunately, Goldbullionexchange.com’s website lacks a live chat feature.
Goldbullionexchange.com offers IRA custodial services in partnership with Sterling Trust Company and STRATA Trust Company.
Goldbullionexchange.com offers both segregated and non-segregated storage options through a partnership with the Delaware Depository.
Goldbullionexchange.com IRA Fees
Pros of Goldbullionexchange.com
- A wide array of quality products and services
- Offers competitive prices
- Free shipping is offered on all orders above $1500
- High commitment to customer education via charts, blog posts, and a FAQs page
Cons of Goldbullionexchange.com
- Poor customer support
- Lack of a buyback program
- Not accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- Lacks customer reviews and ratings on most online reviews platforms
Customer Reviews, Ratings & Complaints
Goldbullionexchange.com has no BBB reviews or complaints. They have an A+ rating on the BCA despite having no customer reviews on the site. On Trustlink, they have a 5-star rating based on a single customer review. Trustpilot and Yelp lack reviews, complaints, and ratings of the company.
- BBB: 0 reviews
- BCA: AAA rating, 0 reviews
- Trustlink: 0 reviews
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Yelp: N/A
Is Goldbullionexchange.com Legit or Scam?
Goldbullionexchange.com is not a scam. It is a legit precious metals enterprise that has been operating for over a decade.
Goldbullionexchange.com Review Conclusion
Thank you for reading our Goldbullionexchange.com review. Goldbullionexchange.com is a precious metals company that offers rare coins and IRA-eligible precious metals. In addition, the company provides precious metals IRA services in partnership with third-party custodians and depositories.
However, Goldbullionexchange.com provides inadequate customer service due to the absence of a live conversation feature, despite its extensive product offering. Moreover, they lack Better Business Bureau reviews, ratings, and accreditation.