Are you looking for silver bars for sale but not sure about the best places to purchase them? There are so many precious metals dealers out there, making it difficult to choose a reputable firm. Nevertheless, we’ve done all the legwork for you by narrowing it down to our top 3 most reliable silver bar dealers. Check them out below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 3 Best Places To Buy Silver Bars In 2022
- 2 Goldco
- 3 Benefits of Investing in Goldco’s Silver Bars
- 4 Cons of Investing in Goldco’s Silver Bars
- 5 Augusta Precious Metals
- 6 Benefits of Investing In Augusta Precious Metals’ Silver Bars
- 7 Cons of Investing With Augusta Precious Metals
- 8 Regal Assets
- 9 Benefits of Investing In Regal Assets’ Silver Bars
- 10 Cons of Investing With Regal Assets
- 11 Silver Bars For Sale Near Me- Conclusion
Top 3 Best Places To Buy Silver Bars In 2022
Founded in 2006 Goldco is one of the precious metals dealers you can’t afford to overlook if you want the best deals on silver bars. Goldco has attracted recognition and respect from financial experts and major publications, thanks to their high quality products and stellar customer services.
What we know so far is that Goldco is one of the top-rated gold and silver dealers in the precious metals industry, boasting the highest possible ratings of A+ and AAA from the Better Business Bureau and Business Consumer Alliance respectively.
Benefits of Investing in Goldco’s Silver Bars
- They offer a wide selection of silver bars thus giving you greater flexibility to choose from different world mint producers
- Availability of silver bars of various weights and prices to match your investment needs
- Goldco offers silver IRAs. Adding silver bars to your IRA allows you to take advantage of tax benefits enjoyed by self-directed IRA owners. You can learn more about opening a Goldco Silver IRA by requesting their free Silver IRA Kit on this page.
- Goldco is highly respected by financial experts
- They boast excellent ratings on consumer protection websites such as the Better Business Bureau and Business Consumer Alliance
Cons of Investing in Goldco’s Silver Bars
- There’s a minimum deposit amount of $25000 required to open a silver IRA which can be too high for some investors
Augusta Precious Metals
Augusta Precious Metals is an accredited precious metals dealer that has been in business since 2012. The company is licensed and regulated by the State of Texas as well as the United States Mint, hence there’s no doubting its legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Augusta Precious Metals’ most popular silver bars include the 10 ounce and 100 ounce silver bars procured from a variety of highly respected mints such as Johnson Matthey, A-Mark, Wall Street Mint and Engelhard.
If looking to add silver to your IRA, Augusta Precious Metals offers IRS approved silver bars. You can request Augusta Precious Metals’ free Silver IRA Guide if you wish to learn more about opening a silver IRA.
Benefits of Investing In Augusta Precious Metals’ Silver Bars
- Augusta Precious Metals is one of the most trusted and respected precious metals companies boasting highest ratings on both the Better Business Bureau and Business Consumer Alliance
- They’ve been featured on Bloomberg, Reuters and Fox Business News hence serious credentials behind them
- They have the best reputation stemming from top-quality customer service and unmatched integrity
- The company boasts a wide variety of bullion bars
- Augusta Precious Metals is able to fulfill orders within 24 hours
Cons of Investing With Augusta Precious Metals
- Augusta Precious Metals requires a minimum purchase amount of $50,000 for both IRA and non-IRA bullion. This can be quite expensive for most investors on tight budget.
- Available bullion bars and coins are not listed on their official website
Founded in 2009, Regal Assets is a well-known bullion dealer in the precious metals industry. The company boasts an excellent reputation and an impressive track record, thanks to their high number of satisfied clients. Regal assets has an AAA rating on the Business Consumer Alliance, in addition to a 5-star customer rating on Trustlink.
Regal Assets offers silver, gold, platinum and palladium bars and coins from reputable mints such as Johnson Matthey. The most common silver bars sold by Regal Assets include the 10-ounce and 100-ounce bars.
This company also offers silver IRAs to allow you to take advantage of tax benefits offered by precious metals IRAs. You can learn more about Regal Assets’ precious Metals IRAs by Requesting their free Silver IRA Kit.
Benefits of Investing In Regal Assets’ Silver Bars
- They offer tax-advantaged silver and gold IRAs
- Impressive reviews and ratings on Business Consumer Alliance, Trustlink and many other consumer protection platforms.
- Large selection of bullion
- The company offers crypto IRA for those wishing to invest in cryptocurrencies
Cons of Investing With Regal Assets
- Not BBB accredited
Silver Bars For Sale Near Me- Conclusion
With the global economy suffering right now, it is never too late to evade inflation and safeguard your assets by investing in silver bars and other stable alternative assets. However, it is crucial that you buy from a reputable precious metals company to not only get the best deals but also avoid getting scammed. If you’re seriously looking to invest in silver bars, the aforementioned precious metals dealers are undoubtedly the sure-bet ones.