Thinking of procuring precious metals from Red Rock Secured? Is it a legit firm or scam? Read this unbiased Red Rock Secured review to find out if you should trust them, or if you should find another company.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Red Rock Secured?
- 2 Red Rock Secured Review Summary
- 3 Location:
- 4 Address:
- 5 Year Founded:
- 6 Management:
- 7 Website:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 Red Rock Secured Products
- 10 How Does It Work?
- 11 Transfer
- 12 Convert
- 13 Ship
- 14 Red Rock Secured IRA Custodian
- 15 Red Rock Secured Storage Facility
- 16 Red Rock Secured Precious Metals IRA Fees
- 17 Pros of Red Rock Secured
- 18 Cons of Red Rock Secured
- 19 Red Rock Secured Lawsuit
- 20 Red Rock Secured Management & Contact Information
- 21 Red Rock Secured Complaints, Reviews & Ratings
- 22 Is Red Rock Secured Legit or Scam?
- 23 Red Rock Secured Alternatives
- 24 Red Rock Secured Reviews- summary
What Is Red Rock Secured?
Red Rock Secured is a gold and silver IRA provider located in El Segundo, California. Founded in 2009, the firm mainly deals in IRA-approved gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion. The company’s aim is to help you secure your retirement savings with gold and silver, so that you can enjoy a ‘worry-free retirement.’
If you are new to precious metals investing, Red Rock Secured has plenty of educational resources to help you get started. They provide global gold news, gold IRA guides, real-time gold & silver charts and more.
Red Rock Secured Review Summary
El Segundo, California
400 Continental Blvd #200
El Segundo, CA 90245-5076
Sean Kelly (CEO)
Red Rock Secured Products
Red Rock Secured mainly offers gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion, as well as silver collectible coins for collectors. Since their main focus is to offer precious metals IRAs, the company’s catalog largely comprises IRA-approved bullion which include the following:
- American Gold Eagles
- American Silver Eagles
- American Platinum Eagles
- American Palladium Eagles
Unfortunately, Red Rock Secured lacks an ecommerce site, which means you can’t order online. Moreover, their website has no pricing information.
How Does It Work?
Buying coins from Red Rock Secured is a bit hectic since they don’t have an online shop. Therefore, you must contact them to ask about prices or to make a purchase. As for precious metals IRAs, Red Rock Secured provides a step by step guide on how to get started as follows:
Upon opening your precious metals IRA account, the company will help you to transfer funds from your current custodian.
Red Rock Secured will then utilize the funds to purchase IRA-eligible precious metals of your choice.
The company will then pay for shipping to move your assets to a secure storage facility that you can visit at any time
Red Rock Secured IRA Custodian
Red Rock Secured partners with Kingdom Trust, a highly secure, qualified custody service provider to offer custodial services. Kingdom Trust (KT) is a well-respected IRA administrator designed for financial institutions, hedge funds, investment sponsors, RIAs and family offices.
Red Rock Secured Storage Facility
RRS storage services are provided by the Delaware Depository, a highly secure storage facility provider with both local and international storage vaults.
Red Rock Secured Precious Metals IRA Fees
Pros of Red Rock Secured
- Awesome reviews and ratings online. They average 4.5 out of 5 stars ratings on most review platforms
- Offers top-quality, IRS-approved bullion
- Helps you to quickly set up a precious metals IRA. Their professional staff will guide you every step of the process
- Provides comprehensive customer education through the “Resources” section of their website
- They’ve been in business for over a decade
- They’re a BBB accredited business
Cons of Red Rock Secured
- Product pricing information is not availed on their website
- Does not have an online shop
- Limited selection of collectible coins
Red Rock Secured Lawsuit
Our extensive research established that Red Rock Secured has never been involved in a lawsuit since its inception.
Red Rock Secured Management & Contact Information
Though RRS isn’t open about its management team, the Better Business Bureau and LinkedIn lists Sean Kelly as the company’s CEO.
Red Rock Secured Complaints, Reviews & Ratings
Red Rock Secured are accredited with the BBB since 2017, and boast a 4.82 out of 5 stars rating on the platform based on 91 customer reviews and 7 complaints. The BCA awards the firm an excellent “AAA” rating based on 138 reviews. Similarly, Trust Pilot gives them an impressive 4.8 out of 5 stars ratings based off of 157 customer reviews, ratings and complaints.
But on Trustlink, the company received a dismal rating of 1 out of 5 stars, based on 79 reviews and complaints. RSS has no reviews or ratings on Yelp.
- BBB: [usr 4.82] (view details)
- BCA: AAA rating (view details)
- Trustpilot: [usr 4.8] (view details)
- Trustlink: [usr 1] (view details)
- Yelp: Not listed
Is Red Rock Secured Legit or Scam?
Based on our research, it’s quite clear that Red Rock Secured is not a scam. It is a legit company accredited with the Better Business Bureau and rated excellently on various consumer protection platforms.
Red Rock Secured Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals (Our #1 Rated Gold IRA Company)
- Fortress Gold Group
- Manhattan Coin Shop
Red Rock Secured Reviews- summary
Red Rock Secured is a precious metals company based in El Segundo, California. It was founded in 2009, and their mission is to offer retirees a peace of mind by offering them a platform to safeguard their savings. RRS boast excellent ratings on various review platforms, and are accredited with the Better Business Bureau. On the negative, Red Rock Secured lacks an online shop. Moreover, they lack transparency on product pricing and fees.