Are you thinking of purchasing precious metals from Lincoln Coin & Bullion? What products do they offer? How is their customer service? Keep reading as we are going to answer all these questions in this detailed Lincoln Coin & Bullion review.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion?
- 2 Do They Offer Precious Metal IRAs?
- 3 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Review Summary
- 4 Location:
- 5 Address:
- 6 Year Founded:
- 7 Management:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Products
- 10 How Do You Get Started?
- 11 Pros of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- 12 Cons of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- 13 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews and Ratings
- 14 Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion Legit or Scam?
- 15 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Management Team
- 16 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Alternatives
- 17 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews Summary
What Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion?
Lincoln Coin & Bullion is a privately-owned coin and bullion dealer located in Lincoln, Nebraska. LCB was founded in 2006, and specializes in buying and selling gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion and collectibles. If you are new to precious metals investing, Lincoln Coin & Bullion promises to see to it that you are guided properly through the entire purchase process. Their knowledgeable members of staff will assist you to select the most ideal coins for your investment portfolio.
Do They Offer Precious Metal IRAs?
Though majority of their bullion products are IRA-eligible, Lincoln Coin & Bullion does not offer precious metal IRAs. You can find out about our top-rated gold & silver IRA provider on this page.
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Review Summary
3534 S 48th St # 4
Lincoln, NE 68506-6425
Patrick Moran and Lance Nelson (owners)
[usr 3.5] Not Recommended
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Products
As we have already mentioned, Lincoln Coin & Bullion sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion (coins and bars), as well as collectible coins. Also, they buy scrap gold, sterling flatware, numismatic coins, currency and bills.
How Do You Get Started?
Lincoln Coin & Bullion’s website contains product images alongside their descriptions and prices. However, they have no check out system that allows you to order online. For that reason, you can only order or sell items over phone, or in person (requires appointment). Also worth noting is that the company has a $ 1000 minimum purchase requirement. Accepted payment options include check, cash, debit card, credit card and PayPal.
Thinking of selling your items to Lincoln Coin & Bullion? The firm promises honest appraisal, excellent prices and instant payment via check, wire transfer or cash.
Pros of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- Wide selection of bullion and numismatic/collectible coins
- Accredited with the BBB since 2011
- Product details and prices are available on their website
- They have been in business for nearly 2 decades
- Free shipping
Cons of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- Limited ratings and reviews online
- Does not offer precious metals IRAs
- Does not have an online shop
- $1000 minimum purchase requirement can be too high for some people
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews and Ratings
Lincoln Coin & Bullion is BBB accredited since 2011, and boast a 5 out of 5 stars rating on the platform based off of 2 customer reviews and 0 customer complaints. The BCA gives them a “B” rating based on a single review, while Yelp awards them 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 3 reviews. LCB has no reviews or ratings on Trustpilot and Trustlink.
- BBB: [usr 5] (view details)
- BCA: B rating (view details)
- Yelp: [usr 4.5] (view details)
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Trustlink: N/A
Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion Legit or Scam?
With over nearly 20 years in the industry, Lincoln Coin & Bullion is definitely not a scam. They are a legit company offering legit products and services.
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Management Team
Scott Olson and his wife Debbie Evans-Olson co-founded Lincoln Coin & Bullion in 2006. However, the Better Business Bureau lists Patrick Moran and Lance Nelson as the current owners of the company.
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals (Our Top Rated Gold IRA Firm)
- Morgan Gold and Silver
- Pacific Coin Exchange
- Regal Assets
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews Summary
Lincoln Coin & Bullion is a coin dealer based in Lincoln, Nebraska. They have been in business since 2006, offering a wide range of bullion products and numismatic coins. The firm is BBB accredited, and boast excellent reviews and ratings on Yelp. However, Lincoln Coin & Bullion does not offer IRAs, lacks an online shop and lack reviews on platforms such as the BCA, Trustpilot and Trustlink.