Consider buying precious metals from Lincoln Coin & Bullion. What goods do they sell? How is the company’s customer service? In this comprehensive Lincoln Coin & Bullion review, we’ll provide answers to all of these questions.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion?
- 2 Do They Offer Precious Metal IRAs?
- 3 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Review Summary
- 4 Location:
- 5 Address:
- 6 Year Founded:
- 7 Management:
- 8 Rating:
- 9 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Products
- 10 How Do You Get Started?
- 11 Pros of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- 12 Cons of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- 13 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews and Ratings
- 14 Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion Legit or Scam?
- 15 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Management Team
- 16 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Alternatives
- 17 Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews Summary
What Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion?
Lincoln Coin & Bullion is a privately-owned coin and bullion dealer located in Lincoln, Nebraska. LCB was founded in 2006 and specializes in buying and selling gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion and collectibles. If you are new to investing in precious metals, Lincoln Coin & Bullion guarantees that you will be properly guided through the entire purchase procedure. Their knowledgeable staff will assist you in selecting the most ideal coins for your portfolio.
Do They Offer Precious Metal IRAs?
Lincoln Coin & Bullion does not offer precious metal IRAs, even though the majority of their bullion is IRA-eligible. You can learn about our top-rated gold & silver IRA provider on this page.
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Review Summary
3534 S 48th St # 4
Lincoln, NE 68506-6425
Patrick Moran and Lance Nelson (owners)
[usr 3.5] Not Recommended
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Products
Lincoln Coin & Bullion sells gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion (coins and bars), as well as collectible coins, as previously mentioned. In addition, they purchase scrap gold, sterling flatware, numismatic coins, currency, and bills.
How Do You Get Started?
Lincoln Coin & Bullion’s website features images of products alongside their descriptions and prices. However, they do not have a checkout system that permits online ordering. Therefore, you can only order or sell items over the phone or in person (appointment required). Notable is also the company’s minimum purchase requirement of $1,000. Accepted payment options include checks, cash, debit card, credit card, and PayPal.
Are you contemplating selling to Lincoln Coin & Bullion? The company guarantees an accurate evaluation, outstanding prices, and instant payment by check, wire transfer, or cash.
Pros of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- Wide selection of bullion and numismatic/collectible coins
- Accredited with the BBB since 2011
- Product details and prices are available on their website
- They have been in business for nearly 2 decades
- Free shipping
Cons of Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- Limited ratings and reviews online
- Does not offer precious metals IRAs
- Does not have an online shop
- Some individuals may find the $1000 minimum purchase requirement to be too excessive.
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews and Ratings
Lincoln Coin & Bullion has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2011 and has a 5-star rating on the platform based on 2 customer reviews and 0 customer complaints. The BCA assigns them a grade of “B” based on a single review, while Yelp awards them 3.5 stars out of 5 based on three reviews. There are no reviews or ratings for LCB on Trustpilot or Trustlink.
- BBB: [5/5] (view details)
- BCA: B rating (view details)
- Yelp: [usr 3.5] (view details)
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Trustlink: N/A
Is Lincoln Coin & Bullion Legit or Scam?
With nearly 20 years of experience in the industry, Lincoln Coin & Bullion is not a scam. They are a legitimate business offering legitimate goods and services.
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Management Team
Scott Olson and his wife Debbie Evans-Olson co-founded Lincoln Coin & Bullion in 2006. However, the Better Business Bureau lists Patrick Moran and Lance Nelson as the current owners of the company.
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Alternatives
Lincoln Coin & Bullion Reviews Summary
Lincoln Coin & Bullion is a coin dealer based in Lincoln, Nebraska. They’ve been in operation since 2006 and provide a vast selection of bullion products and numismatic coins. The company is BBB-accredited and has favorable Yelp reviews and ratings. However, Lincoln Coin & Bullion does not offer IRAs, does not have an online store, and does not have reviews on platforms such as BCA, Trustpilot, and Trustlink.