Are you looking to buy precious metals from Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange? Is it the right company for you? What products and services do they offer? Well, keep scrolling, as we are going to reveal all the details in this Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange review.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange?
- 2 Does Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange offer Gold IRAs?
- 3 Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Review Summary
- 4 Location:
- 5 Address:
- 6 Year founded:
- 7 Management:
- 8 Website:
- 9 Rating:
- 10 Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Products & Services
- 11 How to Get Started
- 12 Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Customer Service
- 13 Pros of Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange
- 14 Cons of Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange
- 15 Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Reviews and Complaints
- 16 Is Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange a Scam?
- 17 Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Alternatives
- 18 Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Reviews Summary
What Is Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange?
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange (DGSE) is a Texas-based buyer and seller of bullion, wedding rings, jewelry and luxury watches. DGSE was founded in 1965, and currently has offices in 6 locations; Dallas, Grand Prairie, Euless, Lewisville, Grapevine and Frisco.
Other than buying and selling, Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange is also involved in the repair of jewelry and fine watches. The company promises full transparency and integrity in all their dealings.
Does Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange offer Gold IRAs?
No, they don’t offer gold or silver IRAs– they only buy and sell precious metals. If looking to open a precious metals IRA, check out our top-rated gold and silver IRA firm on this page.
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Review Summary
13022 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75240-5202
James D. Clem (CEO)
[usr 4] Not Recommended
Learn About Our #1 rated Precious Metals Firm here>>
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Products & Services
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange mainly sells gold, silver, palladium and platinum bullion and coins. Below are a few examples of available bullion and coins.
- Gold American Buffalo
- Gold Chinese Panda
- Gold Australian Kangaroo
- Gold American Eagle
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf
- Gold Austrian Corona
- Gold British Sovereign
- Gold Mexican 50 Pesos
- Credit Suisse Gold Bars of various denominations
- Silver American Eagle
- Pre-1965 Silver Coins
- Silver Bars and Rounds
- Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf
- Platinum American Eagle
- Platinum Australian Koala
- Platinum Bars
- Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf
Additionally, they offer the following products.
- Luxury watches
- Engagement rings
Aside from the aforementioned products, Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange offers watch and jewelry repair services. They also buy your unwanted gold, silver, platinum and diamonds.
How to Get Started
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange’s website provides information about their products and services, but offers are not available for purchase online. Thus, you must contact the company to place an order, or visit any of their 6 offices for a one-on-one deal.
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Customer Service
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange endeavors to provide highly professional customer service. That being so, they have accomplished customer care staff who are ready to take you step by step throughout the entire buying or selling process. You can contact them through phone, email or live chat.
Pros of Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange
- Multiple locations offer flexibility as you don’t have to travel to their main storefront
- The company is publicly-traded and highly transparent
- Accredited with the BBB since 1990
- Wide array of products and services
- They have been around for nearly 60 years
- Informative website with latest precious metals news, FAQs, price charts and other crucial information
Cons of Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange
- Limited reviews and ratings
- Lacks online shop
- Does not offer precious metals IRAs
- Limited information about the firm’s ownership and management
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Reviews and Complaints
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange is rated 5 out of 5 stars on the BBB based on 4 customer reviews and 2 complaints. Moreover, they are rated 2.5 out of 5 stars on Yelp, based on 17 customer reviews and complaints. Disappointingly, they lack reviews and ratings on the BCA, Trustpilot and Trustlink.
- BBB: [usr 5] (view details)
- Yelp: [usr 2.5] (view details)
- BCA: N/A
- Trustpilot: N/A
- Trustlink: [usr 0] (view details)
Looking to open a Gold or Silver IRA? You need Augusta Precious Metals. Try Augusta Now!
Is Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange a Scam?
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange is not a scam. It is a legit, publicly-traded company known for high levels of transparency. Furthermore, they have been in business for more than half a century.
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Alternatives
- Augusta Precious Metals (#1 Recommended Precious Metals IRA Firm)
- Lincoln Coin & Bullion
- Red Rock Secured
- Amagi Metals
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange Reviews Summary
Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange is a precious metals firm located in Dallas, Texas. They offer a wide range of bullion, rare coins, jewelry, luxury watches and wedding rings. Moreover the firm offers jewelry repair services, and buys bullion, rare coins and diamond jewelry.
In spite of the great products and services, Dallas Gold & Silver lacks an online shop/ecommerce site, hence you can’t purchase directly from their website. Furthermore, they lack sufficient reviews and ratings online.