Are you considering making a purchase from Indigo Precious Metals? You must attentively read this review to avoid losing money. Here, we examine their products, services, customer reviews, ratings, and complaints in order to assist you in making an informed investment decision.
Let’s immediately commence our Indigo Precious Metals review.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Indigo Precious Metals?
- 2 Are Precious Metals IRAs Offered?
- 3 Indigo Precious Metals Review Summary
- 4 Location:
- 5 Address:
- 6 Year Founded:
- 7 Management:
- 8 Website:
- 9 Office Hours:
- 10 Rating:
- 11 Indigo Precious Metals Products & Services
- 12 How It Works
- 13 Indigo Precious Metals Shipping Options
- 14 Indigo Precious Metals Storage Options
- 15 Indigo Precious Metals Management
- 16 Pros of Indigo Precious Metals
- 17 Cons of Indigo Precious Metals
- 18 Indigo Precious Metals Reviews & Ratings
- 19 Is Indigo Precious Metals Legit or Scam?
- 20 Indigo Precious Metals Alternatives
- 21 Conclusion
What Is Indigo Precious Metals?
Indigo Precious Metals is a subsidiary of the IPM group of enterprises that specializes in the distribution of precious metals to customers. It’s one of the top international precious metals dealers and is located in Singapore. The company operates primarily in Singapore and Malaysia but can sell to consumers worldwide. IPM is committed to educating its clients by providing the most recent investment news, newsletters, and special offers on its website.
Are Precious Metals IRAs Offered?
No, Indigo Precious Metals does not offer precious metals IRAs. If you are considering establishing a precious metals IRA, we recommend this company.
Indigo Precious Metals Review Summary
23 Amoy Street
David J Mitchell (Managing Director)
Mon to Fri, 10.30 am-7.00 pm (GMT)
Indigo Precious Metals Products & Services
Indigo Precious Metals offers an extensive selection of gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium products. They include investment-grade bullion coins and bars, as well as collectibles. Their products are available via their e-commerce website, where you can view real-time pricing and other pertinent product information. Some of their available products include the following:
- Australian Gold Kangaroo
- Gold Britannia
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf
- China Gold Panda
- Silver Austrian Philharmonic
- Silver Australia Koala
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf
- Silver Britannia
- Silver American Eagle
- Silver China Panda
- Silver Australian Kangaroo
- Silver South African Krugerrand
- Platinum Austrian Philharmonic
- Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf
- Tuvalu Rhodium coin
How It Works
IPM primarily sells via its e-commerce website. Creating an online customer account, logging in, and selecting your preferred products is all that is required to access their entire online catalog. Once you are satisfied with your choices, proceed to the checkout page to finalize payment and submit your order. Accepted payment methods are bank wires and check for both international and domestic clients.
Indigo Precious Metals Shipping Options
IPM partners with some of the best shipping companies in the world. They promise ultra-fast, fully insured delivery worldwide.
Indigo Precious Metals Storage Options
Lloyd’s of London insures a completely segregated A-class vaulting facility provided by Indigo Precious Metals. The facility is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week with highly trained personnel and the latest security technology. Additionally, the company guarantees clients special vault storage rates under their company’s jurisdiction.
Indigo Precious Metals Management
David J. Mitchell is the managing director of Indigo Precious Metals. David began his financial profession in 1986 and has since worked for some of the world’s most prestigious financial institutions. His vast experience and commitment have aided Indigo Precious Metals’ accelerated expansion.
Pros of Indigo Precious Metals
- Offers segregated storage which guarantees the full ownership rights of your assets.
- Buys directly from refiners hence their prices are lower
- Offers a wide range of investment-grade bullion coins and bars
- Managed by a team of experts who boast decades of experience working in investment and trading across all asset classes.
- They boast excellent ratings on Feefo
- User-friendly e-commerce site
- Great customer support is offered through live chat
Cons of Indigo Precious Metals
- Not that many Indigo Precious Metals reviews and ratings can be found online
- They do not offer precious metals IRAs
Indigo Precious Metals Reviews & Ratings
Unlike the majority of its competitors, Indigo Precious Metals does not have many online reviews, but the few that do exist on sites such as Feefo and Facebook are overwhelmingly positive. For example, Feefo.com gives Indigo Precious Metals a 4.9 out of 5-star rating based on 126 user reviews and complaints.
Is Indigo Precious Metals Legit or Scam?
A financial and precious metals expert founded Indigo Precious Metals. Consequently, it is not a scam, but a legitimate business.
Indigo Precious Metals Alternatives
Indigo Precious Metals is an international precious metals company based in Singapore. The firm focuses on the supply and delivery of investment-grade precious metals worldwide. Customers can save time by rapidly placing orders online on their user-friendly e-commerce website. In addition, the company provides ultra-fast delivery and foolproof storage vaults.
Negatively, Indigo Precious Metals does not offer precious metals IRAs and lacks sufficient reviews and ratings.